What is the “Cloud”?
Actually, its nothing new really. What is new is that we now have the bandwidth and virtualization technology to make it happen reliably and inexpensively. Its like renting instead of owning. Just like a house, some prefer to rent and others like having the benefits of ownership. We can help you find the right mix of hosted and on-premise “cloud” options. Keeping in mind issues of security, business continuity and return on investment (ROI).
Here are a few areas in which we have experience:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Collaboration: Microsoft Sharepoint, Exchange, G Suite, Office 365, MS Teams
- Spam Filtering and cloud based security software
- Email migrations to and away from the “Cloud”. Office 365 and Google Apps, G Suite