- Microsoft Teams is included for free with most Office 365 subscriptions. Most conferencing tools usually require a monthly subscription to unlock features.
- Teams is tightly integrated into workflows like email (Outlook), file sharing (OneDrive), document management (Sharepoint), and collaboration with tools like chat, video and whiteboarding.
- It has the ability to replace a traditional phone system or VoIP provider. We have clients that have painlessly switched their numbers over to O365 Teams. This has given them the flexibility to work from anywhere seamlessly.
- Companies that are under compliance like HIPAA, SOC2, ISO, SOX, etc. can leverage Data Loss Prevention (DLP) that is built into Office 365 and Teams to limit and keep track of information flow.
- It allows for remote workers to be as productive out of the office as they are in the office. This is assuming they control notifications (but that’s built in too!). More on that here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/manage-notifications-in-teams-1cc31834-5fe5-412b-8edb-43fecc78413d
So are you ready for Teams? Do you already have Teams and need to get more out of it? Give us a call 603-742-1118 if you need a hand.